Interview on Create Whimsy



I'm excited to share the news that my work, (& I) are featured in the "Latest Stories" section on the Create Whimsy website, https://createwhimsy.com/.

It was such a joy to collaborate with Create Whimsy founder, Lynn Woll on this project. She had great, thought provoking questions for my interview!  It was especially meaningful to be asked about my personal philosophy on my work and to promote handwork in the realm of quilting. (It's not every day someone asks you for the best advice you've ever gotten!)

Check it out with this link:

https://createwhimsy.com/projects/spotlight-lauren-klementz-harte-modern-quilt-artist/ 

But don't stop there! You'll want to explore this resource. Create Whimsey is a cool website that gives a platform to artisans in many different mediums and also has tutorials, project ideas, free quilt patterns, just so much for the person who loves to be creative!

Many thanks to Create Whimsy for the opportunity to contribute to the conversation about the creative process. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Reflections on QuiltCon 2024

Episode on Instagram

A Couple More Highlights- Woodlawn Needlework Show (3 of 3)